Refund Policy for payments made through payleaseplan.co.uk
The following policy applies to all our brands and covers payments taken online at payleaseplan.co.uk or by telephone whether taken by our staff or by our agents and where the payment was processed through payleaseplan.co.uk. This refund policy must also be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of your contract with us for the purchase of the relevant goods or services. Our acceptance of credit and debit card payments are for one-off transactions or secondary fees or rentals (e.g. road fund license, cherished plate transfer etc.) related to your existing lease contract for which you must have a primary method of paying us i.e. direct debit. Refunds are subject to the following conditions:
1. The original payment must have been made by credit or debit card through payleaseplan.co.uk
2. If you believe that you have made a payment incorrectly please contact us using the Customer Services numbers on your contract.
3. Your contract for the purchase of the relevant goods or services from us, to which the credit or debit card payment relates, will give further details on what circumstances a refund may be claimed under and any time limits for claiming a refund.
The Refund process is as follows:
1. We will only refund back to the card that was used to take the payment in the first place. If the card is not longer valid, then we will use an alternative method of refund such as a credit note or bank transfer.
2. Partial refunds - we will usually only issue 100% refunds on cards. If a partial refund is due to you, we will use an alternative method of refund such as a credit note or bank transfer.
3. We aim to refund back to your card within 7 working days of us agreeing to make a refund. Please note that it may take an additional 2-3 working days for your card issuer to show the refund on your account.